I have heard people say that their palates begin to dance after tasting something and I think, "How cheesy. Can you exaggerate anymore?" I get it now. The icing is sweet. The shavings add a delicate touch of texture (imagine me saying that?!). The almond - I'm biased so I will [almost] always love it. In this case, it works. I refrigerated it when I received it and it was still smooth when I ate it.
Sweet Momma's Creole Confections would be the perfect gift. For what? you might ask. Here are some gift ideas:
- Weddings: It would make a creative cake concept - Cake in a Jar - or a favor or both.
- Bridal or Baby Showers: The jars are a great jumping off point for decorating and simple too. Create a centerpiece or a prize for the games.
- Military families: Crystal offers a 15% discount to military families. Gotta love her for honoring our service men and women! She also ships to your loved ones overseas.
- For those days that your food groups include cake, cake and more cake chased by a glass of......again you get my point!
- Special Occasion Gift: Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day (why not?), Easter, Mother's Day, Grandparents Day, Let Them Eat Cake Day (Oct. 16), Birthdays, Anniversaries, Kids' parties, Engagement parties, Bachelorette parties, the list goes on.
- Just because....
Simply put, this cake is delicious and life is too short to eat anything but delicious cake.
I love comments!
** Note: I was provided with a product to review, and I have provided my honest opinion as a mother. Thank you to the sponsoring company for working with Mom in the USA. You can view my complete PR policies here. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.