There are affiliate links in this post. Please see my Disclosures page here.
All of these brands can be found at Bench & Loom.
- Dehen: made in Portland, OR since 1920
- Jack Black: made in Los Angeles, CA
- Pendleton Portland Collection: Pendleton, OR; Washougal, Washington;
- Ramblers Way: wool from Colorado, Montana, Nevada, and Maine; pima cotton from California; the fine yarns and lightweight knit wear from the Carolinas; sewing from a multi-generation garment maker in Fall River, Massachusetts (also manufacturers of Tom's of Maine)
- Rising Sun: made in Los Angeles, CA
- Tanner Goods: made in Portland, OR
- Tellason Denim: beautiful fabric from Cone Mills' White Oak plant in Greensboro, North Carolina that is cut and sewn in San Francisco, California
- Tellason Denim's advice on laundering your jeans
Tell me your thoughts!