~ There are affiliate links in this post. Please see the affiliate disclosure. ~
Oh the weather outside......As the weather drops in some areas of the country, the time has arrived to dust off those winter coats. Finding coats and jackets made in the USA proved to be easier than finding down coats and outdoor apparel made for more arctic weather. Here is a list of some of the brands that proudly make their products in the USA.
- Wayf Faux Fur Open Front Jacket (pictured above, left)
- Fleurette Loro Piana Wool Car Coat (pictured above, middle)
- Bailey 44 'Parish' Peacoat (pictured above, right)
- Nunatak Kobuk Down Jacket: "filled with 10 oz. of ...800+ fill goose down"
- Nunatak Skaha Down Sweater: "filled with...800+ high loft goose down"
- Nunatak Torre Expedition Goose Down Parka
- Feathered Friends Icefall Parka
- Feathered Friends Frontpoint Down Jacket
- Feathered Friends Down Expedition Suit
- Note: Feathered Friends makes most of their products in Seattle, WA. Please check to make sure the product you are purchasing is made in the USA.
For ways to layer during this winter season, check out this article.
What qualities do you look for in your coats? How do you stay warm on colder days?
KarinaIf you like what you're reading, join our conversations.